Monday, July 6, 2009

Random Updates and Then Some








It has been one crazy week. I can't believe that it's going to be Tuesday already in about 20 mins. from now (it's 11:40PM). I just now got around to posting up our camping pictures and hopefully by tomorrow night, I'll have my 4th of July pictures up. The boys and I went downtown again this year for the fireworks with my parents. Daddy had to work again this year and once again, Far Coast ended up closing a little later than they had planned. OH wells. Mom and I took the boys to Johnny Rocket's (yummy! Sadly, I'm actually kinda craving it at the moment ::gasp::) for lunch. Outside of Johnny's was a dude who made balloons and did all kinds of tricks. CJ and DJ loved every second of it. Thank GOD it wasn't nearly as hot out this year as last year. I swear last year it felt like it was in the 100's. In fact, I'm sure it was...with the heat index and all. The boys had a field day and loved the fireworks. On Sunday, we had our friends Sean and Tracy over with their two kids. It was so nice to see them, as we haven't seen them in a long time.
Styven's working odd hours and his days off are kinda weird. Seriously, him having off tomorrow (Tuesday) is going to throw my whole routine/schedule off. This shall be exciting..I guess. I'm not used to having him off on days other than Sunday and Thursday.
Anyhow, the above pictures are pictures from our camping trip to Helen, GA. Some are taken at the Chattahoochee River, some at the cabin we stayed at, and others at Sleepy Hollow (it's an awesome campground...Styven and I LOVE it). Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th.
♥,
Lynes

No comments: