Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Rant to End All Rants....

In all honesty, I wish it was. I normally try to keep my ranting to a minimum, but hey- this time I really can't help it (honest). Is it just me or is Michael Jackson's death coverage getting on anyone else's last nerve? I mean come on! The poor guy had a crappy life (his father beat him senseless, amongst other things) and all people care about when it comes down to it are the following: who gets what, who was left out of his will, accusations that he (MJ) was not well weeks before his London show, Joe is upset b/c he was left out, etc. I could go on with a whole 5 page list. All I have to say is, MJ was a tortured soul. He had to endure years of abuse, accusations of him being a molester (I have a theory on that: either the kids sued for MJ's money or MJ really did do it- either way a child should never sleep in another adult's bed. Your own children- fine.), the list is rather long. I'm so sick of MTV covering MJ's death. It's like they're beating a dead horse that doesn't need to be beaten up anymore. SO what? MJ is gone, get over it MTV! Actually, all media can get over it already! MJ was a human being and that poor soul needs to just RIP. If I hear one more thing about MJ's death, my brain is seriously going to implode. What's sad about it all, is the entire media is treating MJ's death as if he was the Pope! OK, I'm done now...honest.

No comments: